Friday, April 30, 2010

WARNING....Picuture over load!!

I have lots of posts and no time to do them. So I did one big post.
Kynzlee spent a lot of time reading to get this hat. Oh wait I mean her honors! I didn't get any picture's of her climbing the mountain but I did video it. She was really excited to get to climb the mountain now she wants to get her second honors to do it again. That would be another 200 books but I know we wont have time before school gets out. The video showed up at the end of my post. Deegan loves to watch movies on the computer. Presten wanted to listen also. It was funny he watched for a long time with Deegan. We had a bad wind storm a couple of days ago and it blew our trap up side down. It blew the neighbors fence over:( Presten had a good time out in the mud puddle. Presten loved being pulled by Kynzlee and Deegan! Deegan at the park Kynzlee at the park Presten looking over the deck- I just like this picture!

1 comment:

  1. Ok...so your family is so dang cute! I am glad I can keep up with you now on your blog! Good luck with the gardening dream...I am hoping that mine survives this insane heat!

    ReplyDelete