Monday, May 3, 2010

Super X

The kids watching them get the track ready.


Raynee getting ready to beat up Deegan. Deegan loves doing things like this.



Clayton and Deegan were really funny they were holding hands as they walked it made me laugh.

Kari and I got on the Trax and rode it to the hotel to check in. We just knew we were going to end up on the other side of Salt Lake.

Check out the mud puddle.

The kids wanted cotton candy. It was 10 dollars for one bag- yikes! That must have been some EXCELLENT sugar they used!!

Deegan and Clayton kept trying to lift each other. Clayton is a year younger and the same size.

I had to put in a picture of a motorbike after all that is why we went.


It rained and snowed on us! It was so cold!! Even in all that rain, snow and wind Deegan was able to fall a sleep. When he woke up he crawled up on my lap and hid under my poncho. We both had our heads sticking out of the hole in my poncho it was sure tight but it was warm!






Here are a couple of the kids swimming at the hotel. They had lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Deegan fell asleep?! He must've been tired! And $10 for cotton candy? No way! I'm thinking like $1, do you know how cheap they buy those bags of flavored sugar. I really should've been vending at that event.

    ReplyDelete