Wednesday, April 7, 2010

boys in heaven

Deegan love to be down to the barn! When he was little he would beg my dad to drive down and check on the cows but he wouldn't get out of the truck. So he has gotten so brave as he puts it. I love when we brand cows and it warm and sunny! We weren't so lucky this day it was sunny but so cold and windy-yuck! Presten and I didn't last long.










Deegan came up to me and asked if he had mud on him- A little:) Maybe this is where he picked up his sickness(post after this one)

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Presten looking out the car window- drool and all! My kids would love to watch that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nash would love to hang out with your kids on the farm! :) I am so excited my table is done! Looks like we'll be making a trip to Star Valley!

    ReplyDelete