Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rocky or something like it.






Rocky oh I mean Presten ALWAYS has a bump or some kind of color fading on his head. It never fails at least one time during the day he is doing something that he is way to little to be doing. I can't even let him cry himself to sleep any more he gets out of his crib. He is my climber with NO fear. I hope I can survive him. I did have another name for him that I thought I was mumbling under my breath but when Kynzlee called him it one day and I looked at her and she said well isn't that what you were gonna call him? Maybe.






5 comments:

  1. Well heck! Between crawling around on the dashboard and sipping on the Mt. Dew it's a wonder lil' Evil Knievel hasn't rocketed himself into more trouble ;) Seriously though, he's so cute! And certainly ALL boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! The pictures of him getting into things all over made me laugh!! I'm SO glad my kids have never crawled out of their crib... what would I do then? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious, I loved the one of him on the dash of the car. My kids love these pictures too, they keep wanting to see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! I am SO glad my kids didn't ever climb out of their crib! He is so little to already be doing that! I love his hair by the way! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! The dashboard pic is awesome. Chase always had a knot on his head and Syd always had scraps... I was always waiting to get a visit from CPS, haha.

    ReplyDelete