Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Dashboard

The dashboard pictures were a hit so I thought I would post all of them with the story. After all I don't want you thinking that I leave my kid in the car naked all the time:) Well we went to Idaho Falls and Paul decided to go in a place to get his hair cut. I thought that I would feed Presten and change his bum. Of course he had pooped and changing your kid in the car is not all that easy. Yes I got it on his clothes. That's why he wasn't dressed and after sitting there for a hour yes you heard me right one hour!! So really who cares what your kid is doing right?! (The pictures are backwards sorry I didn't want to fix them)




1 comment:

  1. HAHA, that's funny. You have to pick your battles, right? And what kind of hair style was her getting?! sheesh!

    ReplyDelete