Sunday, June 27, 2010

Memorial weekend

Yes I'm playing a little bit of catch up....surprise, surprise. It was the first time getting to use our new camper and we were so excited! We were hoping we had everything we needed for the first trip which we thought we did pretty good:) We got to go with one of my really good friends Andrea and her family. The kids stayed busy even with rain and snow! My kids keep begging for us to go back!


Here is a tree we found buy our camp. Paul crawled under it and start to cut a way branches to make a hut for them to play in it. They had a blast climbing over it and playing under it.

Here is what the inside ended up looking like. Lots of FUN!! Here are all the kids in the hut.

They loved the bunk beds. They talked me into letting them sleep on the top one. It did take a lot of talking too. I didn't want them to fall off- it would hurt!

Paul and Presten sitting by the fire you can see snow falling in the picture.

This mama moose and her baby walked right past our camp. The kids thought it was great watching them.



So Deegan has figured out when my camera is going to take pictures so I have lots of goofy ones like this one. Yes that is smore all over his face:)


I'm sure glad the Dana's took us we had TONS OF FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment