Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The end of the bite

5 days after my dog "bit" the little boy he came over and asked if he could play. REALLY? Shouldn't you be scared? He played for a while then came out front where I was planting flowers and "watching my dog". He walked over and asked if he could pet him. I said yes. Do you think he will bit me? No! Then he petted him and I asked him what happened. He said (which was different then what the cop and his parents told us). That he must have parked his bike on Pacey's tail or something cuz Pacey kept touching him with his head then he kept swinging his hand back to hit him in the head. So he would stop. So you were hitting my dog...truth be told. My insurance lady called today Wyoming doesn't have strict dog laws. After reading the police log and talking with us and the boys parents they don't think our dog is mean and we would have no way of knowing our dog would bite someone. So they will pay up to 5000 dollars of this boy medical. But where we were not at fault we don't have to pay any of it out of pocket. THANK GOODNESS!! I can't wait for this to be over and my fence to be in!

2 comments:

  1. Whew, what a relief. I wonder how many more times the story will change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little butt. That has to be so annoying. Get that fence up!! :)

    ReplyDelete