Friday, June 4, 2010

BEWARE OF DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This doesn't look like a killer dog to me!



We went camping last weekend and decided to leave Pacey home. I didn't want a stinky wet dog stuck in trailer with me. Anyways Tuesday we had a Sheriff knock on the door telling us that our dog had bit the neighbor kid. Paul and I looked at each with that "WHAT NO WAY" look. He had made a puncture between his fingers on the web part. The kicker he had to have SURGERY! I'm still not buying it not Pacey! I looked at the cop and said I have 3 kids of my own that crawl, jump, hit and play with him and he has never even growled at them. I have daycare kids that do the same to him ( which all of their parents laughed when I told them and they all said if you need us to write or tell someone what we think of Pacey they will.) The cop was at our house for 2 hrs (or it seemed) but the whole time he was there he kept saying you know your dog doesn't seem mean at all (no kidding) and he just kept petting Pacey. Well the 9 yr old boy came to your house to see if Deegan could play he knocked on your door no one answered so as he was leaving Pacey ran up behind him and got him by the hand and started shaking his head. I still don't believe it! Pacey has to be locked up for 15 days in our house. He tried to get a vet or the pound to take him but they don't have the room for that. He's not supposed to be around people or animals. He might have rabies:) He is up to date with shots and the vet said he doesn't have rabies but we still have to do it. Pacey hates being on house arrest he sits at the door and whines and wants out so bad. Then the parents showed up to talk to us about it. They said they came right over after it happened and couldn't believe it was our dog that bit him. All he wanted to do was play with the ball (no kidding) My face shows a lot of what I'm thinking I pull faces all the time. I hope I didn't do it to much! This dad just kept talking about it the more he talked the more I gave FAKE smiles and rolling of my eyes and the more that I don't believe it! The dad tells us he just couldn't believe that he had to have surgery on his hand cuz 6 weeks ago he had got bit by their pit bull (they bring them into there home and make them nice) and had to have 10 stitches! Ummm really you bring mean pit bulls into your home and my nice family dog attacked your kid?!? I don't think so! Stop talking you are now really just bugging the crap out of me!!!!! Then he goes off about not being able to pay for their boys hospital bills and we should look into our insurance paying for his bills. Really you want me to pay for your kids bills when I don't believe it was my dog. We do just want this to be over so we talked to our insurance company they had someone call us to get some details about it. I told her what the cop told us I told her what his parents told us. The whole time she did the umm really? Does that sound like your dog? That doesn't sound right! Really? I'm going to call and get the police report and I'm going to call and talk to the parents this just doesn't sound right to me it doesn't add up. Me either! She said she would call back when she gets it all figured out. I just hate when I feel there isn't anything I can do I have my back against a wall and I'm trying to fight the word of a 9 yr old boy that plays with my kid once in awhile. Good thing is Paul is finally putting me in a fence.

3 comments:

  1. What?!?! That sound like a bunch of crap! Boo! I hope your insurance figures things out. I think the family is trying to pull a fast one. Sorry! Your doggie looks so sweet! Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, I knew he was a killer dog. Good thing that State Farm has both of our backs or maybe we would both be moving back in with mom and dad. LOL I hope things get figured out talk to you later Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY!!! I can't imagine how mad you are right now, I'm pissed and it wasn't even my dog! This is ridiculous. I agree with Camie, that family is trying to pull a fast one, it was probably their dog and they are trying to get you to pay the dr. bills.

    ReplyDelete