Saturday, June 12, 2010

Field trips

Deegan last field trip we got to go to Jensen's sheep ranch in Grover. It was a lot of fun! They got to pet and feed baby lambs, pet a baby puppy which was so cute it ALMOST made me want to take him home, they had a mom cow with babies, and lots of chickens running around. The kids had so much fun!!

Here is Deegan feeding a baby lamb with a bottle he thought that is was pretty cool.

Here is the puppy that they had. Paul had stuck Presten in his little cage with him and that puppy followed Presten around biting at his pants it was so cute.

Deegan checking out the babies.

I took the day off so I could go with Kynzlee of her trip to Jackson where they were going to an art musuem and to Ripley's Believe it or not. I haven't be on a bus in about 12 yrs. I could hardly hold back my excitment:) The trip home was not fun at all! I got SICK yes i even made the bus pull over so I could puke. That really might have been the most exciting part. Just kidding Ripley's was pretty fun.

This was one of Kynzlee's favorites the Bear with the pines in his face from the porcipne.

Kynzlee and her friend Libbi

Kynz in buffalo dress up

The two headed cow was a hit also.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they had to pull over so you could puke!! That's pretty funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete