Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Its so much fun when your kids get into school and make you something for Mothers Day! Kynzlee wrote me a letter and Deegan gave me a card with a saying and a picture in it with a flower.
Deegans card has his hand print that says "A special hand print that is sure to last, as my precious hands are growing so fast. Sweet memory of when I was small, As one day soon I will grow to be tall." It has a cute picture of him!

Here is Kynzlee's letter. I Love you mom. A mom is someone who loves us. My mom is Hayley Rae Ponciano. My mom is as pretty as sunset colors. She is very good at cooking cookies. She really likes to listen to me read. MY MOM LAUGHS WHEN MY DAD SITS ON HER. I really like it when she tickles me. Once my mom and I go shopping and go to my Grandmas house and work at home. I love my mom because she is nice.

I was laughing so hard when I read her card. p.s. I don't make cookies from scratch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment