Monday, May 3, 2010

Super x 2010

We went to Salt Lake to the Super X this weekend. We had tons of fun even in the rain. The kids were troopers and had a great time! They got to go with there friends Clayton and Raynee. I wish the weekend wouldn't have gone so fast. I left Presten with my parents. It was his first time staying a way from me! I think we both did ok. I missed him and always felt like I was missing something. I'm so glad that I didn't take him. Kynzlee did say to me "mom I miss Presten its not the same with him not here." It was cute she is such a sweetie. It started to rain while we were standing in line. The kids thought their ponchos were pretty cool. After this post is the video of Raynee and Deegan fighting. The rest of the trip is after that. The blog was getting the best of me!


This guy came up to Paul and asked him if he could interview him. Paul said no but you can interview my wife. Kari and I got laughing so Paul did the interview. He even asked Kynzlee some questions. I know I've seen him on the news but I'm not sure which one so if you do let me know. Its bugging me:)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you guys had a blog! So fun to see your cute family and know what's going on. I'm jealous you get to hang with Kari, I miss her!

    ReplyDelete