Friday, November 5, 2010

Yellowstone

Pauls friend Erik came the first of Oct. for a week and his girlfriend Jenny came 4 days. It was a lot of fun even though it rained almost the whole week. Paul and Erik were friends when Paul lived in California. I wish it would have nicer so we could have got out and done more things. We can't wait for them to come back. Here are some pictures from Yellowstone.









Old Faithful



I couldn't get a good picture of him but there is a Black bear.


This grizzly was really close. The park rangers were on the road with a bean bag gun. We guessed they were going to scare it off because on the other side of the road was a camp ground. It was pretty neat but Paul wouldn't let stay and watch there was to much to see.


Haha Paul and I got a good laugh at this picture. This is what Paul and I would look like on drugs. Not pretty!

Paul is not very good at taking self pictures.

Yes my husband wanted to make the news being one of those dumb people bugging the animals.



We had a lot FUN even though it was FREEZING!!

1 comment:

  1. No Fair, I never get to see bears in yellowstone. Everybody else saw one last time but I didn't. It looks like you had fun. I can imagine it was freezing.

    ReplyDelete