Sunday, November 21, 2010

A little of this and a little of that!

I was going through pictures and realized that I didn't put them in my blog. So here are some pictures of some of our summer fun! I can't believe that I didn't get these posted. We went camping and had so much FUN with the Neuenschwanders. We boated and rode in the tube. We went for a 4 wheeler ride. We also ate yummy food thank you Ashlee! That my new rule with camping we have to go with people that cook for us:) or maybe I should learn how dutch oven....no we will stick with other people cooking. While boating they caught some baby ducks they were cute.














Getting ready to go to church with grandma- they looked so cute!

Chasing cows!




Cute kiddos with some lipstick on.

We were getting ready to get carpet. Presten wore this outfit all day and looked so cute!

The Simplot party. Simplot does such a good job. The kids love it. They have blow up toys, face painting, popcorn, slushies, dutch oven, pop, water and bingo.

Kynzlee won a game of bingo- her dad told her to pick the tackle box. Way to go Kynz


No comments:

Post a Comment