Wednesday, September 15, 2010

smart husband;)

Paul was getting his hunting stuff ready and cut his finger. He came in and woke me up and said he needed to go to the ER. What?! Really?! I went into the bathroom to check out his finger. It was bleeding like crazy. I asked him if I could super glue it for him. (I got the are you dumb look) I looked at it some more and then I said Paul do you really think it is bad enough that I need to wake up 3 kids and take them to the Dr. with you? (Again I got a look) Paul HATES needles, Dr's, medicine so the mean side of me REALLY wanted to go to make fun of him as he closed his eyes:) I sure wish they would have super glued it instead of giving him 6 stitches. I should have taken pictures of him taking the stitches out- he is such a baby!! I wouldn't let him go to the Dr to get them out- after all that's another 20 dollars.

2 comments:

  1. Soo funny. I saw Paul at the store and he told me the store. I thought I was going to die laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story, and if this Paul is not the one I went to school with then I apologize. I went to school with a Paul and Victor Poncianco and wondering what ever happended to them. The schools were in California. Is this the same Paul or do I have found a great looking family by mistake? Please email me back at: annelise2you@aol.com to respond. Thank you for your time. Lise McCreery

    ReplyDelete