Thursday, September 2, 2010

End of summer fun

The circus came to town! The kids really liked the Lions and tigers to bad they only lasted for about 10 minutes of the show. It was still fun.


The civic center brought in a Fairy tale play land. It was so FUN!!!! My kids LOVED it. They asked every day if we could go back. I feel bad we only made it once because it was really awesome!



Then we went to their cousins to swim in their pool. Lots of fun!!



This picture makes me laugh. I wonder why Deegans Dr. thinks he's under weight...hmmm :)


Fair time is always fun!! I have a love/hate relationship with the fair. As a kid I could have stayed at the fair all week and rode the rides all night. So one night I let my kids do just that! This year Deegan rode one of the rides so much he would get off go behind it puke and then get right back on.:) It was funny. He couldn't handle the other kids having all of the fun. Presten doesn't like the rides yet and Kynzlee loves them! My hate for the fair is we spend to much money on eating good food and it also means that summer is over:(




This is the kids favorite ride and the one Deegan kept getting sick on.

No comments:

Post a Comment