Friday, July 30, 2010

who doesn't love a cowboy!!

I have got some cute cowboys!! My Uncle does horse rides in the summer up Targee. So when Gerald calls and says he's not busy we love to make him busy. My kids love to go up and ride horses with Uncle Gerald. I was so excited when my dad called to see if we wanted to go with them up there. So all 4 of them went up on the trail. Coming back Kynzlee was teaching Deegan how to ride a horse so he didn't need to be leaded anymore. Deegan was pretty excited when he got to ride it by himself. My kids were so sad when we had to leave. Here is LOTS of pictures of there FUN day.














2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ears! You have such cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture where Deegan is saving Preston from the poo, too cute.

    ReplyDelete