Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bret Michaels

Paul and I have been married for 9 years and never do anything fun for it. This year I seen that Bret Michael's was coming to Idaho Falls. My WONDERFUL mom took my kids and Paul and I got a room to stay the night. We drove by the place to make sure we knew where it was. 4 hours before the doors open people were already forming lines to go in. I said to Paul do you think we should get in line? No I'm sure they are the people that want to touch him. Hmmmmmm really!? You don't want to touch him! Do you? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. You took time to answer that. Well ya its BRET MICHAEL'S of course I want to touch him!!!!!!!!! Paul gave me 2 rules. Rule 1 don't touch his butt. Rule 2 Don't touch his crotch. After I got done laughing I said well the crotch one you don't need to worry about:) We had a blast! I did anyways. Paul got sick while we were there and came in and out. It was SO hot in there. I would love to do it again!
I was getting yelled at from the security guard for crossing the tape and standing by his bus!



No comments:

Post a Comment