Friday, March 19, 2010

Life on the farm!

My kids love to help Grandpa take care of the cows! He no longer keeps them through the winter. He starts getting them the end of February. Its the best part of winter and that means summer is just around the corner!!

We went and seen Gramps (my kids Great Grandpa)

I love this picture of Paul and Presten

pictures in the hay



Paul and kynzlee are watching Deegan he has his sled hooked the teams sled.

Prestens first ride with the team.


Presten was not sure at all about sitting on that horse.

I am so ready for summer to be here but I am going to miss this time of year!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Memories! Presten looks so tiny on the horse! And I didn't realize how much he looks like Paul, but they are identical in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! I actually miss the animals. I didn't think I would but it was definately a great time of life! Have fun feeding!! Cute kiddos by the way!

    ReplyDelete