Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break~ Water park, swimming

We had tons of the fun in the water!! I wish we were still there. This is my last post on spring break. We went to St George with Trent and Kari Veigel and stayed with Bridget and Josh Fawson. We met up and hung out with Justin and Jennie Visser and Josh and Jamie Peavler. Thank you Josh an Bridget for having us!!! It was the first time that I have been to there and had a great time. I would love to go back. I wish I would have got a picture of all of us together. Deegan's teacher said he must have had tons of fun because he is always talking about it:)













2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Where was that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast together! A lot better then being stuck in the cold!

    ReplyDelete