Monday, April 25, 2011

HaPPy BirTHdaY DeeGan!!!

Deegan turned 6 I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? I was going to let him have a friend birthday party but it came up to fast and I didn't have time to get it together. Not that I didn't have a whole year to get ready for it. Its the story of my life. So he settled for his parents, brother, sister and both sets of Grandparents to go bowling and eat pizza.
His Bithday hat from his teacher. I got to go to school with him a was a part of his special day.

His wii game from Grandma and Grandpa Ponciano.

Scooter from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson


Grandpa Johnson got him a pocket knife~ yes it is just what he needed. I can't get over how excited he was for it.

showing off all the parts to the knife

Deegan came in from being outside told us he cut himself but not as bad as Kynzlee who wouldn't even come inside to show us.

Kynzlee's cut

His new Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment