Friday, January 14, 2011

GOOD FRIENDS GOOD TIMES

A group of us got together and went sledding, had weenie roast, hot chocolate. It was so COLD but tons and tons of FUN!!! I can't wait to go again!
Kari and Raynee

This picture makes me laugh of Nick and Talia

Makayla and Kynzlee hit the ditch. This was the only bad spot of the hill.

Trent getting the fire going.

corey and some of the girls

Presten enjoying to cold by eating chips

Deegan climbed all the way up the hill! It was a long way, even when they had the snowmobile take them up they were only going half the way up. Not Deegan he walked all the way up by himself.


This is how he came down the big hill- haha

Paul and Presten going down the hill

Kynzlee

Take some of the kids back up the hill.

I still have to wear this sexy boot all the time so I put a plastic bag over my socks to keep them dry!

Sitting around the fire drinking hot chocolate. I wish I would have gotten a better picture of it but all of my pictures get taken from one spot these days. One day I will be able to get some good pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have a lot to catch up on your blog! I'm a slacker... this looks like so much fun!! and COLD!!

    ReplyDelete