Monday, January 10, 2011

ChRiStMaS fUn!!

I love Christmas! I love how excited my kids get this time of year.
The kids made Reindeer food.

Showing their Christmas jammies (out of order)

getting ready to open them.

first look of the goods!

Presten was so excited for the candy. He just shaking it and saying candy!!

Kynzlee wanted a camera- green is her favorite color.

Deegan got a red DS- he was so excited!!

Presten loves music~ so he got lots of things that played music to dance to.

Kynzlee loves this movie its her favorite!!

Deegs checking out their new sled.

Kynz had to try on her new outfit.

Presten playing with his new car set.

This picture makes me laugh. This is how Kynzlee looked the whole time she watched her video of Santa talking to her. I loved watching her! (I had posted about it a couple of post ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment