Sunday, October 3, 2010

painted rooms

I finally got new carpet- I love it!! So I decided it was time to finally get the boys in the big bedroom and move Kynzlee to the small one( she is not to happy about it) I was hoping to post pictures of a finished product but I'm waiting for Paul to finish it so it might not ever get done. So I better just post the paint job. I love how Kynzlee's room turned out. I used my cricket to cut out flower shapes and my mom and I sponged them.
I guess Presten felt like he needed to help out.


The inside of the closet.


Presten and Deegan's room.



I put this cute little hair holder together for Kynzlee and I should have made a bigger one cuz it is full.

3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff Hayley! I wish I lived closer so we could do these fun things together. I also love the buttons on the bow board. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love it! Super cute! Good work, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talented!!!

    and I died laughing at your horse story... I've always been scared of horses too, I can't even feed the dang things without thinking they're going to chomp my hands off!

    ReplyDelete