Thursday, February 25, 2010

PaRtY!!!!

Presten had his 1st birthday. I was a little bummed he wasn't feeling that good. He was running a 102 fever all day but it is a little hard to cancel when you have family coming from out of town. It had broke by the time we had his party he was just tired. What a good trooper!
Showing some Birthday spirit!

I dropped his cake not once but twice so I hope he liked his pink flowered cupcake.

He like to squish it in his hands.



Everyone else thought the cupcake was yummy.

Getting cleaned off.

He wouldn't open his presents so I handed them out to the kids to open. He did enjoy playing with them though.

2 comments:

  1. So... how does one drop a cake twice?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dropped it the first time we fixed it then Kynzlee wanted to check it out and dropped it and it was no longer fixable;) It was funny but Kynzlee felt bad!

    ReplyDelete