Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I can't believe it!



It was one year ago when I went to the hospital with contractions. After being hook up to the machine for an hour. My contractions stopped and I was a little embarrassed that I was there. They went to see what the Doc. wanted to do after all I was a week over and getting started in 8 hours. While waiting for the nurse to come back. I had like 6 hard contractions without a brake and the nurse that was in there said Hayley you might be in labor ( I'm sure with that comment I was rolling my eyes thinking ya no kidding). Then I said something isn't right something is wrong. She then said I'm gonna check you she moved my leg and took off running for the door yelling for help. I had a really hard contraction sat up and my little baby landed on the bed. I was in shock it happened just that fast. From the time they called the doctor I was a 3 and only 40 % and 20 minutes later I had my baby. I love this little guy so much he has brought so much to our family. Presten loves to smile and he loves to make us laugh.



3 comments:

  1. Hayley that is a crazy birth story! He is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great story!! You are not supposed to tell me the third child came late. You're supposed to say they come early. How horrible!! But that makes for a great story, wow! That's fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I know it was crazy! My middle son was fast not as fast. I will have to tell his story when its his birthday. I was started with my first and HATED it so I don't mind going over. Tia I hear there is a BIG CONGRATS!!! How exciting I'm guessing it is still on the down low:)

    ReplyDelete