Saturday, May 5, 2012

Things I've missed

Gramps had a heartattack back in Jan. its so sad to see him this way:( He is doing much better. I miss him all the time! I wish he was in Star Valley instead of Logan.
Deegan raced his snowmechine this winter and had tons of fun! He got 1st in his first race then in the winner heat he took 3rd. He loves to race and its fun watching him.
Gizmo went missing for 5 days. Deegan would sit by the window and watch for her. They put up signs. Deegan and his friend had locked her in the shed. Here is some pictures of the kids loving on her. The picture of her in bed with Deegan makes me laugh he wasn't going to let her out of reach. He missed her so much!!
Kynzlee had crazy Hair day. It took me all week to talk her into wearing her hair this way. The kids at school loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment