Saturday, January 14, 2012

Grandma Thelma

Thelma Louise Johnson
July 27, 1923- January 1, 2012







Gramps and Thelema getting married.


Here are some pictures from Grandma Thelma's funeral. Thelma's other husband died on January 1 also I don't remember the year but I thought it was pretty crazy. Thelma was great she loved to play cards, she loved having company and she loved to cook she was always wanting to have a party. I'm so Thankful for the years that she kept my Grandpa company. I know he misses her deeply. We went and seen them just after Christmas and Gramps knew she wasn't going to make it through the winter. Like 2 days before she passed away she had wrote in a notebook next to her chair. It said "I want to go home. Now."
My dad called me tonight and said that Gramps had a heart attack and has pneumonia and is in the hospital. Last I heard they were still running test on him. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment