Wednesday, September 28, 2011

sum up the month

I think I've summed up the last month. I sure wish things would start to slow down.
This is how Presten puts on his own shoes. It makes me laugh I had to take a picture of it before he learns to put them on the right way.


a little play time at colts.




Colt bought a house and the kids have loved helping fix it up.




Our snails had babies. Deegans teacher took them to let the kids watch them. I'm so glad I don't have to clean their cage again.

Presten slept in the front room with the kids he lasted until about 2am.


lots of cousin fun!

I can't help to LOVE this guy mess in all!


Deegan did gymnastics this summer and loved it. Kynzlee did it also but she didn't go her last day so I didn't get any pictures of her. She did so good this year in fact they bumped her up 2 classes to the pre-team. She wanted to do it this school year but it was 2 days a week which seemed like a lot of running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment