Tuesday, August 16, 2011

another weekend of camping!


I love camping with my family and I'm so glad that my parents got a camper to go with us. We headed up Friday morning. Colt and his girlfriend Shanda came up after work. Saturday my Dad had to go out to hay so he rode out with Colt and Shanda how had to feed horses and Paul took the kids out to the fish scramble in town. My mom and I stayed and read magazines and a book. It was a GREAT!! I can't wait to go again. After all the camp season is coming to end.:(
So Deegan is only worried about cutting logs with the hatchet, making roasting sticks with his pocket knife and building fires. It would be 1 in the afternoon we are all sitting in shade because it is so hot and Deegan would be like could I build a fire I'm so cold. haha nice try!

We found a swing in the campground that the kids had tons of fun with!



They love to take there bikes to ride. We had a great spot that they could ride forever and I didn't have to worry about them.

Presten couldn't keep up.


No comments:

Post a Comment