Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rainey Reunion

We had a Rainey reuion (my moms side) its been like 9 years since the last time we had one. We got together at the Thayne park and had Dutch oven chicken and potatoes. It was great getting together and its so sad to me that it takes a death or 9 years to get together. I had a couple of cousins come up and hug me and I had no idea what name to call them. Yeah sad! We ate good food. Had a fire work show. Sat outside and did a lot of visiting. Great weekend.

Here is my family and my Aunt Kristy and Uncle Jeff.

Here is a picture of everyone that made it to the Reuion. The green is Aunt Dorthy's family. Blue is Aunt Jerry's family. Yellow is Aunt Ellen's family. Red is Aunt Elain's family. Tie Dye is my Grandma Jancie's family.








No comments:

Post a Comment