Thursday, May 5, 2011

Little Dancer

Kynzlee did Jr Brave Cadettes. She did such a wonderful job. She sure does LOVE to dance. Paul took my nice camera to Vegas and Kynzlee's camera didn't zoom enough. So this is all I got. Good job Sis!

This has nothing to do with dance but we are still laughing about it so I better get it posted. Kynzlee told my mom and I that she couldn't wait until she turned thirteen because then she could swear. Really?! Yes this is what I'm dealing with. So we were telling Colt about it and Colt told them that Grandma wouldn't let him swear and Deegan was like really. Colt says I don't even know any swear words and Deegan said well I will teach you some. Colt had him whisper one in his ear and I told him that he now how to go tell the Bishop what he said and how bad he was. Deegan broke down crying. So hopefully he stops filling Colts head with garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment