Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh Deegan


So Deegan has bee saying the funnist things lately. When you get phone calls from 2 teachers to tell you how funny your kid is at school. The funny thing is he is serous about it:)

The teacher called me to tell me that they were writing stories at school. The subject was "How to be a good friend" so she asked Deegan how is he a good friend and he say well I don't fart in my friends face. Thank goodness for that!!;)

Then his Teacher called to say that they were headed to lunch and Deegan asked if he could use the bathroom she said yes then he came back and she asked him if he went and he said no I couldn't there was poop in all the toilets but the last one but it had pee on the floor. (Me and my kids have bathroom phobia's if we go out of town Kynzlee will NOT use the bathroom) It was funnier hearing her talk like him she did such a good job talking like him. I ask him about it it got this funny look on his face and said mom there were chunks (haha) Deegan is also my gagger he can puke over anything.

Our friend Nick was over eating dinner tonight his family is out of town. So Nick was trying to stir a pot and helping Paul get a new motorbike (which is not happening) and I said well if Paul gets a new bike he will be moving in with you. Nick starting laughing and that they would have to get there own place cuz his wife is bugged about him getting a new bike. Deegan says to him well you don't want to live with my dad he is a big jerk. Nick and I were laughing and Nick says is he mean to you? And Deegan says ya I was sleeping with my mom and he moved me to my own bed. It was funny!

He keeps me busy laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment